Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
explain......
I said something that really was not appropriate for the forum, or for this game. I Pm'ed him and sent an apology for what i had said. If I must explain....

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Oh JM, settle down. I'm not laughing at you. Try reading what the iPod posted, without having your name attached to it, and I think you'd see why it sounds so funny. No need to take anything personally.

Posted on mobile.aquariacentral.com

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Well Ice, I'd still like to know how you are helping the town.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
not ice salt...

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
not ice salt...
What im trying to do is collect as much information as i can, to make an informed decision on who i want lynched. Im trying to figure out, by watching how people interact with one another, who is scum and who is not. Which I am finding quite difficult at this point, because as soon as i say something, it falls to pieces. Shame on me for opening my mouth so soon. I just dont want to be that guy who is pointing his finger at the one person who could possibly be helping me.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
well if you post your ideas you get others input, and while there are mafia lurking around there are more townies, in the end its your decision but if you wanted to help the town you'd put your list out there....you could be spot on or you could be way out in left field

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
well if you post your ideas you get others input, and while there are mafia lurking around there are more townies, in the end its your decision but if you wanted to help the town you'd put your list out there....you could be spot on or you could be way out in left field
Well like i said previously, i do need to get some sleep. But i will be on again either early AM or around 2-3. I work a double tomorrow so i will have to wait till i get back from work to see what happened. I will try to post findings if i get the time. If i am still alive after tomorrow, will def post asap.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Because I thought it might give away townie PRs. Then the more I thought about it, I thought that there was a good chance that jpap did what he did in the Christmas game. If my little theory is correct then I have pointed out the Don. I may be wrong, but being day 1 and all, until I see something scummy, I don't mind my vote being there. I wanted to put the thought of jpap using some creative reasoning for picking scum out there. I'm sure you remember why he selected who he selected for the roles in the Christmas game.
Lab, in that response to me only the red part has anything at all to do with the question I asked you. Please don't be evasive, you know that doesn't carry over well in this game. At least it doesn't with me. Neither does taking this post as some new opportunity to go on and on again about your weird theories trying to emphasize a case you're trying to build against someone else for whatever reason you may have.

Let me ask you again, more plainly.

Piranha asked you directly to tell him what the obvious reasons were why it's not a good idea for us to speculate who Pappy may have chosen when making role assignments.

Lady G managed to give Piranha a very good explanation why it's a bad idea. I've also posted other examples about a discussion like that so he'll understand better how it could hurt the town and help the mafia.

Why couldn't you do the same without divulging names? Seems to be a very simple, basic explanation ANY veteran player could easily give someone who's still new to this game.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Because I thought it should have been obvious to him, he's played several games now.

I was not trying to be evasive, nor was I trying to go on and on about my weird theory. I figured your next question would be something along the lines of why did I change my mind so I went ahead and gave you the why.

Posted on mobile.aquariacentral.com

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Because I thought it might give away townie PRs. Then the more I thought about it, I thought that there was a good chance that jpap did what he did in the Christmas game. If my little theory is correct then I have pointed out the Don. I may be wrong, but being day 1 and all, until I see something scummy, I don't mind my vote being there. I wanted to put the thought of jpap using some creative reasoning for picking scum out there. I'm sure you remember why he selected who he selected for the roles in the Christmas game.
Maybe I have been gone too long. FF isn't playing and my head still hurts from D1.

The town is all over the place so bad it is difficult to remember who said what.

Question to you Labby, really?

You haven't seen anything scummy in the last two days?

How about Ice naming possible pr's, pirrhana, un, jm, your own theory?

I remember one time one of your theories got a townie pr hit.

Now I am not saying that everyone I just named is scum, just that from some of the interactions I have seen I have a lot of work cut out for me to decide who is and who isn't.

That said, I haven't seen anything with the above mentioned to warrant a vote, yet. I may not get home in time for nightfall so need to place a vote now to avoid ud.

I vote to lynch salt.

I don't like voting noobs D1 but your posts have reeked of attitude. You have refused to say who you are looking at or why, which doesn't help the town at all.

If, as you said, you read previous games then you would know that sharing your thoughts is how the town comes to a consensus on who to lynch.

If your thoughts are incorrect or you missed something then others will mention it.

It also gives your suspects a chance to explain themselves. Often in the explanation, or defending depending on the case, obvious scum tells pop up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store