Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Because I thought it might give away townie PRs. Then the more I thought about it, I thought that there was a good chance that jpap did what he did in the Christmas game. If my little theory is correct then I have pointed out the Don. I may be wrong, but being day 1 and all, until I see something scummy, I don't mind my vote being there. I wanted to put the thought of jpap using some creative reasoning for picking scum out there. I'm sure you remember why he selected who he selected for the roles in the Christmas game.
You haven't seen anything scummy yet? I'm new and I can see plenty. Or is it you haven't seen anything scummy from anyone not on your team...

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Oh wow wizard :p talk about coincidence!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Well, I'm leaving for Mass in a little while to check out a CP nursery, and I may not be back before nightfall, so I need to place a vote now. Not sure which way to go with it. As usual, there's equal arguments in my mind for nearly everyone.

I vote to lynch Chill. From what I see so far, he's the furthest off his normal Kung-Fu.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Question to you Labby, really?

You haven't seen anything scummy in the last two days?

How about Ice naming possible pr's, pirrhana, un, jm, your own theory?

I remember one time one of your theories got a townie pr hit.
I haven't seen anything scummy enough to warrant my vote. Ice naming PRs would typically be way scummy, but with what Salt posted I was thinking along similar lines myself. If Ice is indeed playing for the town, then what he asked seems reasonable. If Ice and Salt are on a team together, then the detective investigating Salt would at least have investigated scum. That could be Ice throwing a teammate under the bus, but it doesn't have that feel to me yet.

The Piranha/UN thing is different. However, I think they are both trying to play the game and get past some of the ridic posting that has gone on in the past few games. Not ready to lynch either of them for it.

JM, well, I'm not sure what to make of him. Again, he flubbed with messing people up, but he's shown he can do that whether scum or not. I don't think he would be quite this vocal this early in the game if he were scum though. Therefore, I do not feel I should place my vote there at this minute.

As for myself, I admitted my theory was a shot in the dark. But where is Dawg? He posted to acknowledge that he thought my theory was wack then disappeared. Said he had some catching up to do but never re-emerged. Great way to brush me off as the crazy theory lady and not draw further attention to himself.

I'm sure my theories have gotten a townie PR hit more than once. I'm really hoping it doesn't happen this game. But sometimes my theories are correct. Not sure what my win percentage is...

You haven't seen anything scummy yet? I'm new and I can see plenty. Or is it you haven't seen anything scummy from anyone not on your team...
Explained above. Funny how you and Wiz posted the same thing at the same time. Were you waiting for instructions from someone in your scum den?

Well, I'm leaving for Mass in a little while to check out a CP nursery, and I may not be back before nightfall, so I need to place a vote now. Not sure which way to go with it. As usual, there's equal arguments in my mind for nearly everyone.

I vote to lynch Chill. From what I see so far, he's the furthest off his normal Kung-Fu.
Care to explain this further, JB? Chill hasn't said a whole lot, nor has he done any typical role playing, but that's the extent of what I've seen. That's not to say you're not on to something, as you tend to be very good at picking out scum, but your vote is as out there as mine is. I did explain my reasoning, besides "kung-fu" being off.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam

They have a CP nursery here? Where abouts in mass?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Pull the stick out, and try to have some fun tommorrow k? Night:thumbsup:
:nono:
Did you read the rules? Im pretty sure this will be answeres by the most important rule in jpap's rules spread

If youre really getting that much of a kick out of it then you must not get out much...
LMAO at the bickering between you two. Didn't you guys read that this is a friendly game?

Im not being paranoid about anything, you point at me and ill point back at you. thats how this game works.
actually, thats the style of play most refer to as "noobish". Yes, you must defend yourself but you also have to try and help the town by providing guality theories and quotes that can help your team win. By bickering back in forth, you draw attention away from other players who are playing scummy.

Anyone else think this could possiblely be distancing for when S4S get's lynched.

:nono: Pappy, you need to read this ASAP and look into this. There ARE NO PM's ENVOLVING THE GAME!

i'm still rereading through what I've missed, expect more wonderful multiquotes later.

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
:nono: Pappy, you need to read this ASAP and look into this. There ARE NO PM's ENVOLVING THE GAME!

i'm still rereading through what I've missed, expect more wonderful multiquotes later.
If you wanna reada further i already gave an explanation into why i pm'ed him. ill tell you the same thing

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
As for myself, I admitted my theory was a shot in the dark. But where is Dawg? He posted to acknowledge that he thought my theory was wack then disappeared.

Care to explain this further, JB?
I can see where you are going with the dawg vote. I'm going to wait to see if he comes back later today before voting, he might just be having RL problems and can't get on. RL issues aside, he definitely has been posting a lot less than ussual and is flying under the radar.

I agree, could you explain a bit more? I'm going to go back through and reread chill's posts, but I honestly can't remember him posting anything out of the ordinary.

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Explained above. Funny how you and Wiz posted the same thing at the same time. Were you waiting for instructions from someone in your scum den
Lmao. No just coincidence.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store