My Pride & Joy Buddy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JK47

VERITAS A?QUITAS
Sep 1, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Real Name
Justin
Mack is 6 years old, 12"+ and THICK.. He has a 120 gallon to himself. This guy represents my passion for the hobby well. When you own a species with a personality like this, your kids will remeber it when they move out and likely end up owning one down the road. I know I did.

Who is your showcase species? Any pics?

P1002533.JPG

P1002533.JPG

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
He's awesome!!!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Sweet fish man. Sadly, my prized fish that got me into the hobby passed away the other month after 11 years. Now I'm stuck with an evil Black-Belt Cichlid to fill his place.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great fish!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I have no love for flowerhorns and the nuchal has noting to do with it, I simply don't like them because they are hybrids .............however, yours has great color and IS a good looking fish. Have never seen any as eye-catching as he is! Congratulations on such a crowd pleaser!

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
He's good lookin, my LFS actually is about half flowerhorns (the owner's favorite fish I suppose) and because of that and going to see them every day for more than a year they've grown on me. I guess you could say my "center piece" fish is my angel in his own tank (with cories, but I don't really count them haha).

IMG-20111213-00352.jpg

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I have no love for flowerhorns and the nuchal has noting to do with it, I simply don't like them because they are hybrids .............however, yours has great color and IS a good looking fish. Have never seen any as eye-catching as he is! Congratulations on such a crowd pleaser!
I'm pretty positive that's not a flowerhorn. Looks like a Red Devil/Midas Complex.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store