My Pride & Joy Buddy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Mike! I doubt he'll ever be to the point were I can hand feed him. He will takes from Of your hand not from it lol :ROFL:
The Jardini as a species is pretty **** aggressive. I had a few drinks in me one night and thought "hmmm I wonder".. Looking back on it, I wasnt too bright or drunker than I thought, a 17" Jardini and really mess you up with their teeth..

He was amazingly gentle.

You should get yours a girl friend.

JK47

VERITAS A?QUITAS
Sep 1, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Real Name
Justin
The Jardini as a species is pretty **** aggressive. I had a few drinks in me one night and thought "hmmm I wonder".. Looking back on it, I wasnt too bright or drunker than I thought, a 17" Jardini and really mess you up with their teeth..

He was amazingly gentle.

You should get yours a girl friend.
Unfortunatly since I cannot confirm collection lineage I won't be getting him a mate. The midas/red devil complex has been around for so many years in the hobby the odds of him being mixed with something else is there unless I could prove otherwise, which I can't. I don't believe in putting potential hybrids into the hobby so he will be solo for the rest of his days. With his temperment, he would likely kill a female anyway.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Man, he makes that 120 gallon look small!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
He is a pretty impressive fish. I guess when a fish lives so long and gets so big, and they recognize you and things like that, they sort of turn into tank puppies instead of fish.

JK47

VERITAS A?QUITAS
Sep 1, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Real Name
Justin
Man, he makes that 120 gallon look small!
Just wait, I got a new SLR for xmas so will be posting lots of pics of my collection. :D

He is a pretty impressive fish. I guess when a fish lives so long and gets so big, and they recognize you and things like that, they sort of turn into tank puppies instead of fish.
Thank you Cori!!! Merry Christmas!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store