How different?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Last year I allowed myself to get overrun with kribs..when I finished pulling my hair out and my kribs were all gone, I realized I needed to get some kribs. So yesterday I bought some P. T. Molowies. Has anyone had these? A quick conversation with seller made me feel safer about water conditions,..his very similar to mine, and I have food on hand he says he has been feeding. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not overlooking something. I was pretty experienced with P. Pulcher, but never had P. Tanaetus Molowie. Advice, please?

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I bought some taenies last year and they were beautiful. They're like kribs in their requirements but their temperament was much more aggressive. I had put three pairs of sub-adults in a heavily planted 55gal hoping to put pairs in one of the many tanks I had set up, once the breeding pairs formed. Unfortunately one of the females killed the other five so I took her back to the lfs and didn't try them again.

Mark

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Whew..you got a mean one! Hope I can stop that in time. I bought six..looking to do similar thing,..if I get one nice pair, I'll likely look to rehome most of the rest. Would you be interested?

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Whew..you got a mean one! Hope I can stop that in time. I bought six..looking to do similar thing,..if I get one nice pair, I'll likely look to rehome most of the rest. Would you be interested?
Thanks, but no. Since I tried them I got rid of all but one tank and I'm keeping gobies and hillstreams in it.
You should have no trouble rehoming them as they're gorgeous little fish.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store