WATER PUMP HELP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishwimp

AC Members
Sep 9, 2016
I recently got a 40 gallon uniquarium with a built in wet dry filter. The only thing I'm missing is a water pump. I know where to get those but what I really need it the tube that attaches to the water pump and the tank were the water is supposed to come out. I really have no idea where to get one and none of the product reviews says anything about the tube or anything. Does anyone know where to get it? Or even a pump that comes with a tube? Please and thank you

WailuaBoy

AC Members
Aug 10, 2015
You can find the tubing at most home improvement stores like Lowe's and HomeDepot. The tubing is sold by inner and outer dimension, it can be some what confusing getting the right size. I would bring down the hose attachment(they are usually removable depending on pump) down to the store to assure proper sizing. I personally buy my tubing and water pumps from a local hydroponics shop.

tommy d

AC Members
Sep 6, 2016
North Carolina
Camera Used
Panasonic
I might even try my local plumbing supply house. They will probably have most any type of pump equipment you may need

Fishwimp

AC Members
Sep 9, 2016
You can find the tubing at most home improvement stores like Lowe's and HomeDepot. The tubing is sold by inner and outer dimension, it can be some what confusing getting the right size. I would bring down the hose attachment(they are usually removable depending on pump) down to the store to assure proper sizing. I personally buy my tubing and water pumps from a local hydroponics shop.
Thank you so much!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store