For Sale | Full tank setup and rummynose and cardinal tetra | $200 | Jersey City, NJ | Pickup Only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gagaliya

GNOME POWER!
Nov 20, 2005
NJ
www.happyreward.com
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Full tank setup and fish cheap!
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Jersey City, NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Full setup + rummynose+cardinal tetra fs cheap! Local pu near nyc
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

gagaliya

GNOME POWER!
Nov 20, 2005
NJ
www.happyreward.com
Moving sell, looking to get rid of the entire setup for $200 total. Paid well over $600 for everything.

Local pickup ONLY in downtown jersey city NJ (5 mins from NJ holland tunnel exit). Would much rather this goto a forum member than some guy on eBay as the fish's being with me for number of years. You must be able to take and carry the tank yourself, it's pretty heavy even with only 25% water - suggest at least 2 people.

Tank and fish are all 100% healthy and rock stable, I do a 20% water change once every 2 weeks and that's it.

The setup includes:

1) LED lighting with remote (not sure brand and spec, it's been a while).

2) 20 gallon seaclear acrylic tank with open top

3) seiryu (? i think that's the spelling been a while) japanese rocks, ada soil (this was originally a high tech planted tank)

4) Aquaclear hob filter + eheim heater

5) eheim autofeeder

6) 4x rummynose tetra + 8-10x cardinal tetra + ~5 nerite snails + lucky bamboo stalks as the only plant (very impressive nutrient absorbers). All the livestock and the lucky bamboo has been in the tank for a number of years

If interested please pm me

20cc

AC Members
Sep 9, 2012
Moving sell, looking to get rid of the entire setup for $200 total. Paid well over $600 for everything.

Local pickup ONLY in downtown jersey city NJ (5 mins from NJ holland tunnel exit). Would much rather this goto a forum member than some guy on eBay as the fish's being with me for number of years. You must be able to take and carry the tank yourself, it's pretty heavy even with only 25% water - suggest at least 2 people.

Tank and fish are all 100% healthy and rock stable, I do a 20% water change once every 2 weeks and that's it.

The setup includes:

1) LED lighting with remote (not sure brand and spec, it's been a while).

2) 20 gallon seaclear acrylic tank with open top

3) seiryu (? i think that's the spelling been a while) japanese rocks, ada soil (this was originally a high tech planted tank)

4) Aquaclear hob filter + eheim heater

5) eheim autofeeder

6) 4x rummynose tetra + 8-10x cardinal tetra + ~5 nerite snails + lucky bamboo stalks as the only plant (very impressive nutrient absorbers). All the livestock and the lucky bamboo has been in the tank for a number of years

If interested please pm me

ill take the fish if you deliver , im in the bronx let me know price

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store