Jack dempsey ir acara blue sexting

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Male/female dempsey/acara

• Male/female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acara

• Dempsey

• Male/male

• Acara/dempsey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
Awww cute! So many of them too! I've gotten used to my tiny broods of Lamprologus ocellatus (like 7-30 is what I've been getting each spawn).

Reactions: Djfabricator

Djfabricator

AC Members
Mar 26, 2017
I need an algae eater that would survive with them! I have a pleco but they fin nip him so i removed again. Babies doing well but will need to look to home them soon.

Djfabricator

AC Members
Mar 26, 2017
Awww cute! So many of them too! I've gotten used to my tiny broods of Lamprologus ocellatus (like 7-30 is what I've been getting each spawn).
Think over 200 but can't count i struggle with 8 neon tetra in other tank. Would be ok if they stopped moving hehe

Djfabricator

AC Members
Mar 26, 2017
Ok. Tank was greening up. I'm new to keeping tropical fish so learning slowly. Like adding £10 of neon to a tank with cichlids is expensive food but did bring out the colours! I didn't like the earth movers at first that i inherited with the tank but i am now fascinated with them.

Djfabricator

AC Members
Mar 26, 2017
Ok. Spawn still all well and growing. Managing ok so far. But big problem is male has turned on the female. She hides top of tank and gone really dark. Really worried. Should i remove her?.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store