Bored? Need a laugh? Noodle's Videos

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Ill post an assortment of my youtube videos here, whether theyre funny, relaxing, or just plain cute.

I will probably continue to use this thread to post videos for others to enjoy. I will do my best to categorize them so people can watch what they feel like watching.

Funny:

Enjoy :)

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Funny

Relaxing:

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Featuring Unusual:

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Great idea!
Is this your fry bucket?

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Great idea!
Is this your fry bucket?
No. Thats an old video of our 10g before we used it for our nano tank. We had platy fry grow out in it before homing them.

My fry bucket doesnt have photos or videos :p

Husband: "no more fish tanks!"
Me: "hey do we need that extra 5gal bucket?"

So we have a crude set up for extra livebearer fry from the livebearer community tank. So i dont get overrun, grow some out to rehome later. Just has a heater, airstone, a tree stump ornament and a fake plant. When theres fish in it a cycled sponge will be placed in it. But stays running just to keep some biofilm growing.

Reactions: Amazoniantanklvr

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
"The Fry Bucket" for the record.
20200325_142344.jpg

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
OK. That's, um, nice! Is there just a sponge filter in there?

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
OK. That's, um, nice! Is there just a sponge filter in there?
I did say it was crude. Wasnt meant to be "pretty". But its functional at least to grow out a small handful of fry.

Theres a heater and just an airline for now. The airline is running just to keep the water circulating. When theres fish in it, i will add a cycled sponge filter to the airline. Just nothing in it right now to keep an ammonia source. But i want an established biofilm for fry to graze on in addition to fry foods (powdered foods and im growing a copepod culture too). Im not even adding snails because i want to make it easy for cleaning and frequent water changes to keep the fry healthy and growing.

Its more functional than anything. The decor is only in it to give the fish a "normal" appearance of a tank so they adapt to set ups when they go to a new home. Also some places to hide and feel secure.

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
yeah. Well, it works

How hard is it to grow a copepod culture? When I was raising guppies I just feed flake food.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store