Baby RCS help

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Your call,

Your fish, your shrimp, but a betta is going to have no problem polishing off an adult neocaridina shrimp

Reactions: Tryingmybest

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
You're completely right, I did a TON of research before even asking for shrimp but no amount of research beats experience, it's definitely a gamble putting shrimp with a betta. Fingers crossed he won't eat my crustacean babies ☹. ofc I'm not putting them in now they're much too small, just wishing for the best from now ?
I would not risk animal's life because you want to do an experiment, keeping shrimp with a betta that will kill them off, one by one. I made the same mistake once, the betta killed all of my shrimp one by one.

Tryingmybest

AC Members
Sep 13, 2020
I would not risk animal's life because you want to do an experiment, keeping shrimp with a betta that will kill them off, one by one. I made the same mistake once, the betta killed all of my shrimp one by one.
I'll take your guys advice and set up a new tank for my shrimp ?, if I get a 5 gal or bigger do you think I could put in some guppies or endlers? Thanks again :)

Reactions: Sprinkle

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I would only do 5 or 6 male guppies/endless, shrimp should be ok but you don't want them to reproduce as they multiply really quickly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store