Beta issues???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Make the heater be at 28 C. pH is not a water parameter and it does no matter when testing water, pH is a measure of H+ and OH- ions in water. Test your tank water for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate and then give us the results. If ammonia (NH3 or NH4) and Nitrite (NO2) are both above 0ppm do a 75% or larger water change, and if Nitrate (NO3) is above 20ppm do the same what you would do with ammonia and nitrite.

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
I'ma go fix that
And you cannot fix that. You can only lower it with peat moss and somthing else i no rememebr. If you acclimated him to these conditions, you and him will be fine. No eating issue is usually to do with water parameters if no eating is continuous. Also, rapid changes will certainly stress him, he will get ill and most likely die. God that is dark LOL

Beta problems

AC Members
Dec 25, 2020
What are test results for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate? Do you have a filter in? How often do yous clean the tank? That is key info we need. Pliz.
I do a 25% water change twice each week I have a filter and the ammonia is 0 and nitrate is 11pph

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
I do a 25% water change twice each week I have a filter and the ammonia is 0 and nitrate is 11pph
Always do 50% water changes weekly,. Or do you do twice weekly? Can’t understand lols sorry. Then you’re fine to go, just do a very large water change like 75% or more. If it is not gonna help then I cannot help :|

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store