30"x30"x16" 62 Gallon Cube

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CaptSugarCookie

AC Members
Feb 22, 2021
Hi all,

I just recently got back into the hobby. I use to keep monster fish, but I have found a soft spot for the smaller things in the hobby.

Current stock
2x Angelfish
12x Dward Coral Red Platy
1x Opaline Gourami
4x Female Bettas
1x Gold Nugget Pleco

1614220637086.png

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Oh you people scape way better than i! The scape is really awesome and i absolutely love everything clamped together and i really love the hard scape too!
Good luck on the betta females with gourami. Are you planning on keeping fish like corys to hover on sand and sift through it?

Reactions: CaptSugarCookie

CaptSugarCookie

AC Members
Feb 22, 2021
Oh you people scape way better than i! The scape is really awesome and i absolutely love everything clamped together and i really love the hard scape too!
Good luck on the betta females with gourami. Are you planning on keeping fish like corys to hover on sand and sift through it?
Thank you! Forgot to add I do have a albino cory in there.

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
If you want a amazing tank get like 5 more albinos then get like 12 corydoryas palateus they are bulletproof and super colorful with a bright teal sheen when you feed them good food. Also get a ton of leaf litter and hornwort floating in the open areas maybe being anchored and water lettuce for a natural look in your tank corydoryas love dancing in leaf litter. And maybe revoke the bettas, mixing labryinthfish isn’t too good of an idea. I think it’s OK mixing like opaline blue gold and pearl gouramis but bettas not so much IME

• Sad
Reactions: Sprinkle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store