new 110 gallon aquarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
this was actually a test to see if you guys would call me a dumba$$ because this is a bad idea
Okay. I was trying to be nice hoping you would learn from what I had to say. So, you're a dumba$$ if you proceed with these plans. And while we're at it, you're kind of one for making people waste their time when they thought they were honestly trying to help you, as well. Thorough posts like I tried to write don't write themselves.

WYite

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Okay. I was trying to be nice hoping you would learn from what I had to say. So, you're a dumba$$ if you proceed with these plans. And while we're at it, you're kind of one for making people waste their time when they thought they were honestly trying to help you, as well. Thorough posts like I tried to write don't write themselves.

WYite
I think he might have already did that set up and is having problems and now feels dumb and is trying to save face

• Angry
Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Guys! His only 14 and is not an adult so please stop vetting him! ☹ It is very rude.
Im sorry but this thread should be either locked or deleted. I take mechs side here.

I think he might have already did that set up and is having problems and now feels dumb and is trying to save face
You have accused me once of vetting others, but when you and i look at your post here it seems like youre the one doing it.

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Guys! His only 14 and is not an adult so please stop vetting him! ☹ It is very rude.
Im sorry but this thread should be either locked or deleted. I take mechs side here.

You have accused me once of vetting others, but when you and i look at your post here it seems like youre the one doing it.
LOL Vetting must have a different meaning in the UK. I didn’t accuse you of vetting, I suggested vetting people on Craigslist that want to adopt a fish, vetting means following up on someone’s qualifications

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
LOL Vetting must have a different meaning in the UK. I didn’t accuse you of vetting, I suggested vetting people on Craigslist that want to adopt a fish, vetting means following up on someone’s qualifications
Aha ok, so that what it means. English nots my first language, but still. You still were rude to him and that i will not let continue. If it continues, i will write officially to my friend here who is administrator for this site period

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store