For Sale | Geophagus mirabilis Aripuana | $175 | Cypress Houston Texas | Pickup and Able to Ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgldsh

Registered Member
Jul 5, 2015
IMG_7530_adjusted.jpg IMG_2047.JPG IMG_7351.JPG What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
4x Geophagus mirabilis Aripuana - Free Shipping
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Cypress Houston Texas
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup and Able to Ship
Description:
4x tank raised, continental us overnight included, arrive alive-healthy guarantee
Shipping method:
Fedex
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_7351.JPG

jgldsh

Registered Member
Jul 5, 2015
Yeah, super hard to find info and most of what I found is not really accurate.

They only get to be 7" or it is more about territory/length and if you want them to breed.

I have 1 pair in a 56g tall (30" long)with a couple of angels when I want them to spawn. 55g or 75g for 2 pair with some dithers, larger is usually better...

Have a post on MonsterFishKeepers, just search for Mirabilis, which has a lengthy discussion regarding them. Also, have vids and pics on my you tube page (I cant post urls here).

Last edited:
Reactions: jjbtexas

jgldsh

Registered Member
Jul 5, 2015
Hello.

The fry in this post are all sold (3-4"). I do have a few (8) 1.5" (usually male) and 2+" (usually female) available for $150 shipped continental US.

Never can be 100% sure on sex, especially at such a small/young age, but good at guessing sex based upon size and trying to vent.

Lemme know if ya have any more questions.

Have article in this issue of AMAZONAS which describes species and videos posted in their weekly newsletter.

surfnslay

Registered Member
Jul 18, 2017
I just subscribed to the magazine to read your article but unfortunately it takes 24-48hrs before I will actually have access. I am definitely interested I just wanted to read some more details. I have an empty planted 75 gallon recently setup waiting for the right fish. Is it $150 for all 8? Do you think they would work well in a 75 gallon?

jgldsh

Registered Member
Jul 5, 2015
Plants dont do well with most eartheaters. 75g is good for 3 pr with some dithers (mid to top level like angels, rainbows, tetras, etc...). Have you kept Geos before? Perhaps something like Tapajos for the first Geo would be good rather than a moderately sensitive (costly) geo such as mirabilis?

$150 for 4x with free shipping.

Perhaps talking online would be good, Facebook profile for PM'ing is /john.lambert.7330

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store