1,500 Gallon aerator

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CrustaceaCurtis

AC Members
Feb 17, 2012
North of Boston
I'm working on a 1,500 gallon tank for a public aquarium where I work. Still finalizing the fish that'll go inside; we display only cold-water species from the Cape Ann area. Does anyone know of a good aerator for a tank that size?

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
I'm working on a 1,500 gallon tank for a public aquarium where I work. Still finalizing the fish that'll go inside; we display only cold-water species from the Cape Ann area. Does anyone know of a good aerator for a tank that size?
Do they go out and get the live rock straight from the ocean?

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

CrustaceaCurtis

AC Members
Feb 17, 2012
North of Boston
Nah, these are cold-water species. Nothing tropical, so no coral or live rock. I guess Cape Ann does have "live rock" here in a way, only it's covered with cold-water barnacles, tunicates, mollusks, and anemones.

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Nah, these are cold-water species. Nothing tropical, so no coral or live rock. I guess Cape Ann does have "live rock" here in a way, only it's covered with cold-water barnacles, tunicates, mollusks, and anemones.
Interesting...

How do you keep the water quality good if you don't have LR?

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store