10g tank decoration ideas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

stademock

Registered Member
Jan 31, 2023
i will need help with live plants because it is my first time handling live aquatic plants. the only ones i have in my house are fake. im also kind of nervous around them because once all my elodea melted before i realized what was going on and that was how my betta got fin rot.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Welcome to AC! You should start your own thread in either general freshwater or planted tanks forums. There a new topic "button" at the top right of each forum (I think it's a blue rectangle).

Then tell us all about your tank: size, fish, filtering, lighting, lotsa stuff! & then we'll ask for more, lol. Pics will help & if you have water test parameters, even better! I'm going to guess it's 10g.

Just so you know, elodea is not an "easy" plant for many of us. It prefers cooler water & bettas like warmer temps.

I am (almost) sure we can make a couple plant suggestions that will work in your tank. Good job you want real live plants!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store