FREE 120 Gallon Tank/55 Gallon Tank and Fish in Atlanta

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bif

Registered Member
May 6, 2015
Hi Everyone. It is with a heavy heart and conflicted emotions that I must find a home in the Atlanta GA area for my fish. I am going to be moving far from home and cannot move them with me this time. I just want them all to go to a good experienced hobbyist where they can live out their days in happiness.

I have a 120 Gallon Tank with 2 Clown loaches and 1 Syno Cat.

The clown loaches (Snoopy and Woodstock) are about 18 years old and have been with me since I started this hobby back up in college. They will only go together to a suitable home as they are pretty much inseperable and often lounge together on their sides and generally clown around. They are tame as can be and have been great fish. They reside in a 120 Gallon tank with a Syno Cat.

The Syno Cat (Garfield) was a friends that got out of the hobby about 10 years ago and I have had him since. He has been a good fish and gets along well with the loaches, but he doesn't have too much personality. :)

Also need to find a home for my 12 year old Red Devil that resides in a 55 gallon tank all alone. He is my guard fish and doesn't like anyone or anything just like a good red devil. (His name is OJ)

All tanks have heaters and aqua clear filters. Will include any and all supplies that I have.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_0768 (1).JPG IMG_0769.JPG IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0771.JPG IMG_0772.JPG IMG_0773.JPG

bif

Registered Member
May 6, 2015
Also, just for a little clarification, if you just want the fish you can have just the fish or you can have both. I just need to find the fish a new home before giving the tanks away of course. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store