144g half circle build thread with cichlid and plants

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ChunkyMonkey

Goin' broke, tank by tank
Aug 6, 2007
San Antonio, Tx
www.mazdafreak.com
Very nice! Love the rock work. I'd love to get a tank like that.

BTW, you offer a package deal on the r/c sailboat and the safe, lol? j/k.
OMGWTFBBQ!!!! Did you steal those speakers from the local theater, lol. You can host the next A/C Bash in your living room, I'll bring the steak!

john_auberry

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
LOL yea back in the PRE wife days I had a nieghbor call the cops on me for a party I had about noise..............I live in the country where there isnt a noise law. So to **** the nieghbors off I put $5000 dollars and 2000 watt system in the man cave. And yes guns and r/c is my other hobbys.

Very nice! Love the rock work. I'd love to get a tank like that.

BTW, you offer a package deal on the r/c sailboat and the safe, lol? j/k.
OMGWTFBBQ!!!! Did you steal those speakers from the local theater, lol. You can host the next A/C Bash in your living room, I'll bring the steak!

john_auberry

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Pre wife days RULE!!!!! I had I window fall out of the trailor. I put this setup on a Db meter and was hitting 131 decimals of bass. I hit a 146 in my blazer in the wild/nonwall class to take me to USAC finals

ChunkyMonkey

Goin' broke, tank by tank
Aug 6, 2007
San Antonio, Tx
www.mazdafreak.com
LOL yea back in the PRE wife days I had a nieghbor call the cops on me for a party I had about noise..............I live in the country where there isnt a noise law. So to **** the nieghbors off I put $5000 dollars and 2000 watt system in the man cave. And yes guns and r/c is my other hobbys.

haha nice! I currently have 12 r/c's, lol. Also have numerous guns, profession related mainly. :headbang2:My sound system is only 1000w. Your setup looks intimidating, lol.

john_auberry

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
what are you into?..........I have a T-max nitro 3.3, airplane(that I have never flown over a 100 feet).......and build a 5 foot long skip jack (sail boat)

haha nice! I currently have 12 r/c's, lol. Also have numerous guns, profession related mainly. :headbang2:My sound system is only 1000w. Your setup looks intimidating, lol.

john_auberry

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
that sound system is long gone........I have a small set up now. I still keep my guns, the wife cant take all the toys. I have a few but my favorite has to be the A15. I like to squirl hut at 500 yards in the dead of night. Without making a sound........not that I have a silencer or anything, becuase those are illegal.:thumbsup:

keiferd

AC Members
Nov 4, 2003
LI,NY
Visit site
that is just pure bad-***. I have an ak-47 but it's semi-auto because automatics are illegal in NY ::cough cough::, and that sound system is just pure fk da police. I love it. you're my hero. Anyway how are you liking the african cichlid tank over marine? I was considering having a marine tank but it's too much maintenance for me and cichlids are pretty easy to keep and almost as colorful. they're also very active and eat from my hand, I don't regret getting them at all.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store