15g hood and stand build.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Today i have stuck the peice of plastic over the hole in the bottom of the hood and sealed around it, i have also put more of the hood together and the stand together.

195.JPG 192.JPG 187.JPG

Sandman333

AC Members
Sep 26, 2007
Central Florida
nice work. Do you know if that piece of plastic will allow much light to pass through to the tank? Anyway, I haven't been able to find any information on that tank online, I guess I'll have to wait until one appears randomly.

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Ok, i haven't done much towards completing the project in the last week. I have been busy doing other things with my family but my boy has been bugging me to finsh his tank. So i have found the time to paint the hood some more and plan to do more to the stand this weekend and finish painting the hood.

040.JPG

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Another busy weekend but unfortunately i got side tracked making a new hood for my 180g so i didn't get as much done to this tank as i wanted.
I have cut the doors, finshed painting the hood and put edging around the top of the stand though. I have also filled over all the screws on the stand and intend to sand and paint it during the week.

046.JPG

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Wow, i've almost finshed now. I've spent the last week painting and am now at the point in the project where i can see the end. The doors need one more coat of paint before i hang them then i can start thinking about filling the tank up :).

046 (2).JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store