20 Gallon high

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
after many hours in the tank, the fish are still doing great! the six line is just minding his own business, even swimming close to them, not doing anything. so far so good!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Here is what i have learned about the six line wrasse..it is a great addition to reef, they are active swimmers, they will dissimate your pod population as they are always hunting..do not add any other wrasse to the tank..I have a 75g and added 2 lubbock wrasse, they never got the chance to even come out in the open as the 6 line would not let them. 6 lines do not bother any corals, I have had mine for about a 9 months the first one I had carpet surfed after 3 months in the tank. have a closed top.

Chromis are great , keep them in odd numbers for a better chance of them not killing each other, I also have three..started out with 6, they are mostly on the top half of the tank..I am thinking of adding 6 more :)

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
I had one that was no problems at all. I moved it to a different tank and apparently my Lunare Wrasse decided he was going to be a good snack. Thought the sixline was big enough and definitely could fit in nooks and crannies that the lunare couldn't and would be safe.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store