I decided to remove the dividers and swap the sponge filter s for a Aquaclear 50, turning the tank back into a betta community tank. Did a water change and had to swap heaters cause the one that was in the tank wasn’t heating the tank. Moved the other bettas to other tanks, one was severely pineconed down his whole body and he was suffering so I euthanized him with clove oil
Stock wise I added harlequin rasboras and peppered corydoras, have a clown pleco I already had in the tank. Center piece fish is a copper koi Halfmoon plakat.
My swords unfortunately melted away on me after being fine for months. New growth also melted. I decided to go with a ton of anubias and new pieces of spider wood.
Excuse the clouded water did a much needed water change after pulling decor out.