24gal progress thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
Very pretty. Has your clown taken an interest in any of the corals?

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
no... but the green goby sits up on the red mushroom :D

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
Woah... I just finished reading the whole thread, and THERES HARDLY ANY PICS!!!:headshake2:

Just thought I would post a wee update and a new pic
I am having a hard time with slimey red algae all over the glass and walls... phos. is at 0, so i dont know whats up with that.. :huh:

Attached Thumbnails

AND THE ZOOS... BEFORE, AND AFTER

zoos.jpg

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
On the cyano, check your flow and make sure you're not overfeeding first of all. The mushroom looks great (they do well in nutrient rich tanks). The zoas definitely look like you're still having issues with nudis. When is the last time you inspected them for nudis and egg spirals?

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
Thanks
Ive given up on the zoos... I sold them to someone on SWF for 10 bucks... he knows they are pretty beaten up
I dont feed now cause theres no fish in it yet... its gets it most on the right side, where theres not much flow

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
oo.kk.......
i dont have any money now cause every penny is going to the vacation to the holy land

do you REALIZE how it feels to have not been at the LFS in about a MONTH:headshake2::lipssealedsmilie:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store