30 gal long Marineland aquarium setup near Atlanta

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Reynolds

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
11 months ago, I bought this setup for my son's room, but our life is too hectic right now for two tanks, and rather than try to store it, I want to sell it. I have a 30-gallon long tank with real wood stand (double door variety you commonly see in stores), glass canopy, light fixture, Rena XP2 canister, two Emperor 280's, Aquaclear powerhead, two Eheim Liberty power filters, some driftwood and ornaments, substrate, etc.

I would love it if someone local wanted it all, but I would sell pieces if necessary (though the aquarium and stand stay together). I live in Gwinnett County, which is northeast of Atlanta. I would much prefer selling to someone local as I just don't think it's worth dealing with shipping.

Shane Reynolds

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
Add to the above two Whisper 40 air pumps and a Fluval 205 canister. If you can find one suction cup and clamp, you can use the Fluval as is with the 30 gal tank; if you want to use it with something taller, you will need to replace the hoses. I honestly do not know if you can use standard hoses; the Fluval hoses are corrugated. There are various ornaments and what not. I have somewhere between $800-$1000 into the equipment I am selling; everything is about a year old but for the Fluval, which is two years old. I would like $400 for everything, but I am certainly open to offers. If you are interested, let me know how I can reach you. Thanks, and God bless!

Shane Reynolds

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
I would really LOVE to get this stuff out of my garage and into a good home. Would anyone near NE Atlanta like to make an offer on this stuff?

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
How far would that be from Hendersonville Nc/Greenville Sc area? Is it still available and what $$ are you asking?

Shane Reynolds

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
I will work on pics of the driftwood; I wouldn't say they're overly-impressive pieces, but I thought they were pretty cool.

Greenville is 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from me, but it is a straight shot down I-85.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store