Vendor 4/6Special Rhinogobius candidianus Schismatogobius ampluvinculus goby roseline CA P/S

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
cam and cookie, I say this partly to stop myself from getting them, but this is a rare fish and a great price. From doing a ton of reading over the last hour (and a bit over the last year), this species is tough to breed, but it's possible. They can be more aggressive than rubros or duospilus, so they'll need space, but a group of 5 should be good to try breeding if you can dedicate that space.

(in other words, get them if you can manage it. and if you do, please try to breed, and please keep a log! we need more info about all these amazing gobies.)
I will be avoiding them in this case, as they're going to need to co-operate with my weather loaches if they want to breed. I don't have enough for 5 anyways, so I'll be holding out for some duospilus or desert gobies. That's a great link! Btw, sorry for derailing the thread. :OT:

Lyzzie

Registered Member
Jul 7, 2015
I know this is an older post, but if there any chance you still have any of the rhinogobius candidiaus left for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store