4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Received some bad news. With the cold weather, the Pond Coat has to be delivered in a heated truck which nearly triples the $125 shipping normal shipping cost. Not something I can justisfy. She's going to see what alternative carriers will charge, but I may have to wait until the weather warms up a bit.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
crappers!

stratusfearrr

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
****!! I wanna see some water in this beast!

Arkangel77

AC Members
Aug 13, 2006
Exciting indeed

ghinksmon

AC Members
Aug 30, 2005
Northern NJ
Pete,

I applaud your ambition, determination, etc. Many of us have dreamed of turning a room into a tank but never had the nerve to pull it off.

If I may offer one suggestion; in an earlier part of the thread I believe you may be underestimating the effect of the moisture this monster will contribute. I would encourage you to create a barrier between the tank and the structure above, perhaps at the "A" frame already created and painted white. Just my two cents.

Again congrats to you and all of your progress. This is truly awesome. I've killed a lot of time these last couple weeks reading this thread, but no I didn't go back to your older ones.

Smilies say it best. :bowing:

Soul Chile

AC Members
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago, IL
I am so jealous of this build! I have been showing/linking this thread to pretty much all of my friends (fish enthusiast and not. lol) We all agree though that this is the sickest thing ever. I am so excited for you! And I can't wait until this thing is just fill-able. lol

Awesome job and keep on rocking man! :thumbsup: :headbang2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store