45 Gallon Bowfront Vivarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Agent_Scully

AC Oscar Club Member #1
Jul 9, 2008
Georgia
Hey guys! i just finished the build on my new vivarium and I thought I'd post some pics to see what you guys think. :)

I used 3 inch PVC to create the false bottom along with egg crate. I placed screen over the egg crate and then a layer of gravel, along with another layer of screening followed by a mixture of peat moss and orchid bark. The waterfall pump and tubing is inclosed in a large piece of PVC. The stream is half of a plastic gutter filled with slate and gravel. The background is cut pieces of that fiberous basket you buy for outdoor hanging plants.

Plants:
-3 Ferns of assorted size (not sure what kind)
-Moss from backyard
-Random backyard weed like plants
-Sedum Ogon
-Creeping Fig
-Variegated and Regular English ivy
-Water Hyacinth

DSCN2917.JPG DSCN2911.JPG DSCN2916.JPG DSCN2913.JPG DSCN2918.JPG

Agent_Scully

AC Oscar Club Member #1
Jul 9, 2008
Georgia
Well, I'm not sure at the moment. i was thinking FBTs or something small like that. I've had them before and they are just so much fun lol. I'd like the European yellow varietion though

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
looks awesome

Agent_Scully

AC Oscar Club Member #1
Jul 9, 2008
Georgia
Oh those would look soo nice in there! I can't wait to see what you choose. What might also be cool is a few Vietnamese mossy frogs those are pretty cool also IMO.
Those are so cool!! I don't know where I could find a store that sells them though

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Great job, Scully!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store