5 gallon in S. Korea

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

eveliens

AC Members
Mar 5, 2005
NWA, USA
hubpages.com
I was expecting... a lot more from the aquatic scene here. But the joke is, if you want to go to the aquarium in Korea, visit a fish market >.<

Good idea about the box filter. I bet I can rig up a little pop bottle one fairly easily :)

Yeah, I found a net last night and a bag of gravel this morning. I think they keep finding things they forgot LOL. Not sure if I want to use the gravel or not. It's very fine black gravel, which is what I was going to buy anyway, but it might just be easier to get my own. Lots of nasties in the gravel that are hard to get out.

The bottom shelf is practically on the floor. The pillow would be nice if I could keep the dogs off it ^^ I will be looking for a sheet of styrofoam to level it.

eveliens

AC Members
Mar 5, 2005
NWA, USA
hubpages.com
I'm not looking for help? I was responding to some advice offered by another member. If you look at the first post, it was for my 5 gallon tank :) Discussion was a bit OT I suppose. But thank you; I will post in those areas if I need help.

eveliens

AC Members
Mar 5, 2005
NWA, USA
hubpages.com
P1020984.JPGP1020980.JPG
Cleaned out the 5 gallon and put on a black background (not pictured). I also found a little HOB with some nice flow and a sponge insert :) Then there's the freebie tank. I really like the wood I found, although its not waterlogged yet. I ordered some dark plant substrate.

Edit: I guess you guys can see my super cute foster rats too, since I can't figure out how to remove it :) I raised them from babies and they just went home to a super family with 3 boys!

P1020972.JPG P1020984.JPG P1020980.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store