FREE 50-70 FANCY GUPPIES - 28409 - PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
It is that time again for us to reduce the population of our guppy breeder tanks.

50-70 guppy fry/juvies (newborn - a couple months old)
All fish are FREE & please take as many as you want.

Please see older guppy threads for pictures of parents. We also have videos of the adult breeders we can send via email by request.

If this thread needs to be merged with the betta post, please feel free to move it.

Last edited:
Reactions: William Hendricks

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
is this pick up only?

We are now offering shipping to any state where the fish will arrive overnight via fedex ground/home delivery.

We don't want the fish to be in transit for more than 1 day, so we have attatched a list of zip codes where shipping is available.

Shipping starts at $8.00, and will be no more than $12.00.

available
pending pickup

overnightzipcodes.jpg

akuemoua

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
I have an empty tank sitting around!!! I will take them if its just shipping you have to pay. Let me know where to send payment thanks

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
I have an empty tank sitting around!!! I will take them if its just shipping you have to pay. Let me know where to send payment thanks
All we ask is for the buyer to cover shipping charges if shipping is required.

If you live within the
fedex 1 day ground/home delivery transit time, please send me a pm with your zip code and I will provide you with a accurate quote.

(please see original post with attatched picture of all the zip codes where shipping is available).

My zip is 28409.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can also include a gently used
10g aquarium for FREE if any member can pick up the guppies.
(tank does
NOT include heater, lights, filters, etc.)

Last edited:

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
25 - 30 fry available (if you look closely in the video, you can see one of the babies)

We also have the parents available for $30.00 or best offer.
6 Males, 2 Females (the adults are quite large in size)

[video=youtube_share;BVYoPL664fg]http://youtu.be/BVYoPL664fg[/video]

Rubenjr

Registered Member
May 25, 2013
Hi I want the rest of the free guppys u have left can u ship them to hessville Indianna 2827 Downey PL the zip code is 46323 thx and have a good day :)

William Hendricks

Registered Member
Jun 12, 2015
It is that time again for us to reduce the population of our guppy breeder tanks.

50-70 guppy fry/juvies (newborn - a couple months old)
All fish are FREE & please take as many as you want.

Please see older guppy threads for pictures of parents. We also have videos of the adult breeders we can send via email by request.

If this thread needs to be merged with the betta post, please feel free to move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store