55 gallon log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I attempted the more difficult to keep blue. It injured itself and then I had a koralia go nuts and fry the heater as others here know and it never recovered. It has scared me off from trying another linkia.

blinxxpunk182

I LOVE MY AQUARIUM :)
Nov 9, 2007
Rhode Island
well they are hard to keep. i have noticed that they arent very active compared to my chocolate chip starfish, but he brings more of that color i want into the tank. sorry to hear about the blue. they are nice as well

journey0820

AC Members
Jan 31, 2008
I especially like that rock on the far left! Neat swim throughs!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
it wasnt doing too good in the seahorse tank so i switched my choco chip starfish with the linkia :)
ohh got a yellow tang in your 55 eh? i probably would have advised you against that, it will likely outgrow your tank, will you be upgrading?

Am i right in understanding you put a choc-chip in with the seahorses?? If you have i remove it asap...Otherwise, it bye bye seahorses..

I would also agree with the yellow tang in too small of a tank, and would hope that a larger tank of 75 or more is in the "very" near future.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store