55 gallon natives tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Taari

AC Members
Nov 4, 2010
From what I can tell sifting around online, they are teeny! One site says they are only 2.5cm! I so want a trio now! >.<

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
His parents have vetoed this tank, but now we get to build a pond as big as we can afford liner. We're going to stick to natives, and are going to plan out/start digging the site today.

Those pygmy sunfish are sweet! I'd take them mellow, but all my tanks are stocked enough as it is.

2rivers

AC Members
Oct 20, 2010
NH
Real Name
Brandon
I just collected some baby pumpkinseeds earlyer this week and set up a bin on porch

Baby pumpkinseeds 003.jpg Baby pumpkinseeds 006.jpg

sweet93

Registered Member
Sep 8, 2011
I have a Tadpole Madtom I wouldn't mind parting with.
SubRosa, I'm interested in getting my hands on some tadpole madtoms. We don't have any around my area. We have brindled madtoms which I have several ranging from 1.5 to 5 inches. Would you be interested in a fish trade?

monicatetra

AC Members
Jul 20, 2010
His parents have vetoed this tank, but now we get to build a pond as big as we can afford liner. We're going to stick to natives, and are going to plan out/start digging the site today.

Those pygmy sunfish are sweet! I'd take them mellow, but all my tanks are stocked enough as it is.
Good Luck with the pond, sounds fun!!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
SubRosa, I'm interested in getting my hands on some tadpole madtoms. We don't have any around my area. We have brindled madtoms which I have several ranging from 1.5 to 5 inches. Would you be interested in a fish trade?
I might be! You'll have to get your post count up to 5 before we can communicate by pm.

2rivers

AC Members
Oct 20, 2010
NH
Real Name
Brandon
Heres an update of the Pumpkinseed pictured in my previous post. Hes getttin big QUICK

Mr.Kickass.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store