5ft tank make over

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Alasse

AC Members
Oct 21, 2011
QLD, Australia
Real Name
Rebecca
I have sold the maingano. Removed gravel, large wood & rocks. Replaced with PFS, wood, rocks, and live plants.

Currently housing the Clown loaches and a pair of Bristlenose. I have another type of fish to add, and will reveal that once they are settled into the tank (they have to be ordered so it will not be speedy either)

A pic - tank is tannin stained so i adjusted photo so you can see. Once i get around to doing a water change i'll grab a better pic :) (tis awkward as there is another tank in the way *L*)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great re-do!

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
Wow, that looks beautiful!

Alasse

AC Members
Oct 21, 2011
QLD, Australia
Real Name
Rebecca
Updated pics
Settling in really well. Currently housing 5 Clown loaches and a male/female BN pair. Also a platy that will not be staying. The main attraction is yet to come, but will be a little while yet as i want to buy some other fishy replated stuff first *L*

Anyway as it is now

SMinNC

What you give
Feb 23, 2009
NC
Very Nice :)

I like the way the tall skinny stuff(Vals?) Keep it all broke up, and Wild looking. And away from the "fruit stand" look.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store