72G Bowfront FW Planted Journal Part II

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Lovely tank!! Beautiful angels and sorry to hear about your male angel.

Oh..do your loaches "click" when they are happy/feeding? I used to have quite a few in a 75 and loved feeding time just because they made their happy clicking noises. I would love to have more, but my snails wouldn't.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Lovely tank!! Beautiful angels and sorry to hear about your male angel.

Oh..do your loaches "click" when they are happy/feeding? I used to have quite a few in a 75 and loved feeding time just because they made their happy clicking noises. I would love to have more, but my snails wouldn't.
thank you!:D

idk, not really, but they play dead A LOT:)

i would love to have more too, especially as at night, the glass gets covered with MTS........lol

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
any thoughts on the move? just wondering, any tips? thx:D

EDIT: btw, moving around 1 mile away, thinking about using a large 20G tote for temp. fish home for a few hours with filter of course

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
and for the fish, i did mine a tank at a time. i would take the plants and put them in ziploc bags and mark them. then i would put the fish in bags and into a styrofoam cooler thing that was inside of a tote, then i would close the lid, and then drain the tank. if i didn't have enough bags i would just fill up the styrofoam cooler with water from the tank and put the fish that could tolerate each other better in the same cooler (i had 2). hope that helps.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
are pics 3 and 5 angels from joegargas?
ALL angels are from joe gargas except my adult PB blue platinum ghost angel:) I originally had around 30, sold the smallest and kept the strongest and fastest growers:D

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
and for the fish, i did mine a tank at a time. i would take the plants and put them in ziploc bags and mark them. then i would put the fish in bags and into a styrofoam cooler thing that was inside of a tote, then i would close the lid, and then drain the tank. if i didn't have enough bags i would just fill up the styrofoam cooler with water from the tank and put the fish that could tolerate each other better in the same cooler (i had 2). hope that helps.
I was thinking about that, but prob. a rubbermaid tub as the only styro boxes i have hold 3 gallons each, and yeah;0

im probably switching a lot of stuff out...

So far, I am getting ADA soil:D super excited about that:) And also a LED lighting system as my dad wants to save some $$$ on electricity as this fixture uses like 216 or 260 watts an hour...

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
btw, moving in this coming thursday!:D the 72G will be moved in 2 weeks and the rest my 10Gs/20Gs/29G will be moved spring break(1 week)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store