75 gal Setup Progession

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

southpaw

Lefty
Jun 7, 2007
Tennessee
I would get atleast a 300w heater or maybe even two 200w ones to put at each end to keep water temps more stable across the whole tank.

AquariumNoob13

I AM NOT A N00B!
Aug 27, 2007
Bonita, Ca
alright, so until i get another heater, i have my old one that i used on my 29gal in my 75. i have no idea how many watts it is, but i think that it was meant for up to 55gals? anyways, i put all of my fish (one at a time) into my 75 today. the temp is around 75 and rising. i'll have it at 80 before i go to bed tonight. but anyways, i had my male socolofi in the tank for about an hour before adding the other fish because he was being picked on. anyways, he got bigger real quick, but is still small compared to the female. . . (unless both are females? idk, but only the big one has had eggs, even though the little one has more eggspots. . . ?) but so far they seem to love the bigness of the tank!

southpaw

Lefty
Jun 7, 2007
Tennessee
You better not be telling grandma you put the fish in...and you had better get them out when she comes there on Feb. 25th ;)

AquariumNoob13

I AM NOT A N00B!
Aug 27, 2007
Bonita, Ca
she told me that she didn't care anymore and that as long as i'm happy its ok. . . lol. so i put them in. ;-) i'm going next week to get my red zebras.

southpaw

Lefty
Jun 7, 2007
Tennessee
Glad she told you to go ahead...It would drive me crazy knowing I had a new tank setup and ready and the fish in another tank and couldnt put them in

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store