90 GALLON AQUARIUM, NEED STOCKING IDEAS!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

brodysfish

AC Members
Aug 3, 2016
I have an established 90 gallon (3ftx2ftx2ft) which has 1 pair of covicts, 1 pair of forest jewels, 3 silver dollars, 1 green african cichlid (don't know the name but it is fine with the other fish), 2 red-tailed black sharks and a bumblebee catfish. I have a large vine looking ornament in tank with black gravel. I am willing to add other things to the tank such as plans, rocks, driftwood. I want some ideas of fish that can make this tank a really good looking tank. I do like bigger cichlids such as green terrors, severums and jaguar cichlids. But also like other fish that can happily co-exist with these cichlids.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Sorry to say, but I think your tank is at max. Your tanks living space is only 36"X24"= 864 sq inches of space..
A 75gal has 48"X18" of living space which is equal to yours. So I would stock it like a 75gal, and with that, you are at Max.

Reactions: Rbishop

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
1 pair of covicts, 1 pair of forest jewels, 3 silver dollars, 1 green african cichlid (don't know the name but it is fine with the other fish), 2 red-tailed black sharks and a bumblebee catfish.

Very max. You might have problems with the silvers and cichlids once the cichlids all reach max maturity.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store