accomodating a pair of 1" yoyo loaches <3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
yay! thanks so much! i woulda hated for them to be lonely. they already play in the filter current. which is kinda weird but then... so is sleeping in the pagoda while the ghost shrimp play sentry...

well, before too long Beluga and Sensei are gonna have new buddies. *dance in silly stupid circles*

marge618

AC Members
Jun 14, 2007
yay! thanks so much! i woulda hated for them to be lonely. they already play in the filter current. which is kinda weird but then... so is sleeping in the pagoda while the ghost shrimp play sentry...

well, before too long Beluga and Sensei are gonna have new buddies. *dance in silly stupid circles*
Hello, I'm new in this forum. Yes, yoyo loaches are very social creatures. I have a group of 6 in a 55 gallon. They are about 41/2 inches long. They hang out together under rocks, chase each other from top to bottom of tank, and usually stay out where they can be seen. Tankmates are large daneos, a 6 inch catfish, a bristlenose plec, and 2 algae eaters.

Marge

oh, that sounds like a cool setup. i wish i could see. T-T

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store