Almost lost it all

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tjg2007

AC Members
Sep 20, 2007
One of the people that lived in my apartment building decided to try and burn it down. My tanks were without power for a day before I could get in and drain them and move the fish into buckets and get them out. It was another day before I could get the tanks up and running to put the fish in but so far they all seem to be ok.

The only person that was injured in the fire was the idiot that started it thank god.

dog_gone07

Feesh
Jan 2, 2009
CT, USA
Glad all your fish are ok and that you and everybody else in your building is ok, too.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Crazy people. I am glad you and your fishies are all okay.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
What a scary thing to happen. So happy to know everything is okay.

tjg2007

AC Members
Sep 20, 2007
The 6 apartments in that side of the building have been deemed unlivable so we had to move to a different apartment but the management staff here has been really and truly terrific. They paid to have our furniture moved and cleaned and gave us a model apartment to stay in until we can get everything back together. First thing I did in the new apartment was set up the tanks. I was really worried about my Oscar all he did for the first day was lay on the bottom of the gravel but he is finally starting to swim around now.

ChiaJesus

Aquatic Metalhead
May 20, 2008
Regina, Canada
www.riderfans.com
One of the people that lived in my apartment building decided to try and burn it down. My tanks were without power for a day before I could get in and drain them and move the fish into buckets and get them out. It was another day before I could get the tanks up and running to put the fish in but so far they all seem to be ok.

The only person that was injured in the fire was the idiot that started it thank god.
Nice. The same thing happened to me 10 years ago. I'm glad you and your fish are OK.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store