Altolamprologus Compressiceps Orange Fin

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
your substrate hurts my eyes!!! im looking at the comps and than i looked at the substrate and BAM!!!! i was like woah thats bright. and if you stare at it, it looks like its moving or something. you can like see things in the design if you look. what is that stuff?? that and the rock, it reminds me of DR. Vaders
LOL - maybe that's why my comps look grumpy? They have motion sickness or vertigo or something. It does look bright with the flash. It is CaribSea Eco-complete Cichlid sand. Looks better in person. As for the big rocks? I don't remember what it was called. I like them a lot and they are super heavy. Here's a bigger pic of them two of them - I'd like more.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
what size tank is that? ive probly read it before but i dont remember. you need to get a video of the cyps cuz id love to see them in person. the pics just dont do them justice.

and zoomed out, your gravel looks like when your TV isnt getting a signal.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hey Razz so i am thinking buddy i am really wanting to get rid of my Mbuna and my colony of Lundu's are sweet in all but if you still want some still maybe we could work out a trade i have eight altogether 2 males and 6 females pretty much full grown and spawning.. Theres nothing wrong with them but i am wanting the tank to be a Tang tank again and when i go to the ACA next week i am pretty sure i will buy too many fish and will need the room.. I also have a trio of Saulosi 1 male and 2 females also breeding.. The pair of Rusty's and pair of Blueberry's will be traded in to local pet shop..

Let me know because i will def be getting rid of these my mind is made up hehehe like efors says i trade too much..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
hey what mbunas are you getting rid of? cuz id either buy them or take them off your hands if you dont want them.....

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I am getting rid of all the Mbuna so i can free up the 55gal for new arrivals from the ACA next week but Razz asked me for some Fry Lundu's about a month ago before my disaster and he lives about 3 hours away from me so we could meet up if he wanted to..

I still have the trio of Saulosi breeding condition and a few other odds n ends..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
like what? you might have some stuff that i might want.

oh and i saw a bumper sticker on a car today and i tried to get a pic of it with my camera phone but it was to far away it made me laugh. it said "i <3 my pit bull" and i was like oh man i gotta show that to PB, HES ON BUMPER STICKERS!

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
hehehe you gotta love bumper stickers i seen a bus that had Pitt academy on it one day.. let me see if i can find it again..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
My little bus

hehehe i was sitting on a side road goofing off ooppss mean working while on duty and i seen this bus so i had to pop a photo of it..

Pitt academy photo.jpg

Pitt academy photo.jpg

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Let me know because i will def be getting rid of these my mind is made up hehehe like efors says i trade too much..
Yeah, you trade too much; you unstable child! :shakehead:

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Efors showing the love..:help: whats up my friend, you doing alright buddy..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store