Amazontanklvr's tank build/blog

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
I said a week just to be sure your cycle catches up is all.

Hmm are you going for a very specific south american locale?

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
I said a week just to be sure your cycle catches up is all.

Hmm are you going for a very specific south american locale?
oh, yeah. totally.

Amazon basin. (I know that's pretty general but Im limited in the species I can choose form even there)

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Sterbai are found in the amazon... ;)
Checked planet catfish for you

Screenshot_20200509-134028_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Amazoniantanklvr

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Sterbai are found in the amazon... ;)
Checked planet catfish for you

View attachment 226430
Don't want to toot my own horn but I already knew that. Tanks anyways. :) I just don't want to mix two types of cory very much. I like to have 5+ of each species if/when I mix.

Reactions: NoodleCats

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
So I did a water change and Got the new light on! Replanted my plants that I was floating and now am going to feed!

Reactions: the loach

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Well everybody's still alive and I'm LOVING this new light! The farlo cleaned up my sword leaves wonderfully and my sword is looking much better but maybe that's just an idea! lol :)

• Love
Reactions: angelcraze

angelcraze

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
I wouldn't risk the small kerris either, but I would totally them grow a bit in the store. Plus since you have no room for QT, do a bit of it at the LFS. Maybe you will find bigger ones before that, but bigger is usually pricier to get in. Keep an eye on the kerris at the store. How many do you plan to get? How many at the store?

I'm glad you like the light :) I love the one I have too!

Reactions: Amazoniantanklvr

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
I wouldn't risk the small kerris either, but I would totally them grow a bit in the store. Plus since you have no room for QT, do a bit of it at the LFS. Maybe you will find bigger ones before that, but bigger is usually pricier to get in. Keep an eye on the kerris at the store. How many do you plan to get? How many at the store?

I'm glad you like the light :) I love the one I have too!
ok. What do you mean at my LFS? This is an online store. I found bigger for a good deal but they went out of stock during this Covid thing. They sell in packs of 6 so I'd get 12.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store