Any hunters, shooters, or trappers here?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fordsrule_68

AC Members
Jan 30, 2004
Colorado
Visit site
Yea I moved out here to Thornton, CO it's northeast of Denver, to look for law enforcement jobs but haven't had any luck. I'm tired of the city life, but I like goin to the mountains whenever I want, and I miss the farm life so I'm moving back to the farm.

beabroca

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
i used to live in the small town...1 store/gas station town 2 stop sign no stop light town. but i wanted action...well i got it....i moved into a apartment...where people got beat up outside....now i live in upper part of town...taxes are much higher and camaras everywhere...but more peaceful and better for the kids....the only thing i miss is the stray animals...i liked to feed them and sit quietly on the back porch and watch the raccoons and opossums come on the back porch and eat the leftovers we left out for the cats....ahhhhh the young life...now im lucky if i see a stray ant...

beabroca

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
i bet, things like that can really take ya back right? we used to have about 125336587952145635 cats running around....every size and color...and when you thought there were enough...one got pregnant or two more three at once...then there were 20 more!

we are really thinking about getting a kitten...since i talk about them all the time...you never seen someone love the strays so much....

i like the city though....but im not sure it will last long...been here a couple years now and the hustle is getting old....i mean there are no stop signs....everything is lights....and i ALWAYS get red lights...takes 20 minutes to go 3 blocks! miss being able to get to another town to shop in 5...im a speeder on those back roads....oops should i of said that...? :) hope u dot get a job in my town!

beabroca

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
lol...its alright..ive only been caught twice and got off..twice! i never speed with my kids in the car and always have a good reason...i guess....if there is a good reason for speeding...the 1st time i got caught...i was driving my self to the birthing center...in labor like a dumb *** and she only let me go becuase i was right in front of the drive to go in! ...she might of not let me finish my drive if i were any farther...ure not suppost to drive 30 miles in labor i guess....who knew!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I hunt a little but haven't had time to go out in the last 2 years. But I do a LOT of target shooting at the range.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Well before my parents sold their farm a few months ago I had a private range. Now I have to use the one at the State Game Lands and it only goes to 100 yards. :(

GuZZiZZiT

the geek shall inherit the earth
Oct 4, 2006
Wisconsin
I shoot pistols extensively. I reload my on pistol ammo and i dabble in shotgun sports like trap and sporting clays.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store