anyone ordered from..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ryukin_5

AC Members
Mar 30, 2010
Antigua W.I
hi has anyone ordered from aquariumplants.com
just wanted if they are reputable and if the experience was ok before i order from them thks...

also anyone know of any aquarium plant wholesalers in florida with a web site that i can order from.....

Fishfiles1

AC Members
Mar 3, 2008
Lansing Michigan/Mesick Michigan
Real Name
Ben
i have baught onyx and sechem ferts from them with no problems the stuff shipped within one week and everything came in great shape, its a great sight, i order all my stuff through pet mountain and aquarium plants.com

Kanne26

AC Members
Mar 17, 2013
Unfortunately I did not have the experience these other posters have had. It took me a month to get all of my equipment I ordered (Ordered on 2/21/13, received the last of my order today, 3/19/13). Nothing was backordered or anything, they were simply disorganized and the owner, Mark, (at least I think he was the owner) rarely called me or e-mailed me back. He said: 'The shipping guy was not listening when I told him what your order contained.' Which may have been the case, but there were several issues with getting my things. I had to continually call him. Not only that, but no instructions came with the liquid plant ferts or CO2 reactor I ordered... which was very frustrating. I will not order from them again. Hope your luck is better!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store