Aquarium Yard Sale! CHEAP!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TipStylez

XCELMotorsports.com
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle WA
Selling abunch of aquarium plastic plants. Some are opend and used, some are brand new still in the package.

Letting them go for $1 Each. OR, make my life easyer, and buy ALL of them for 30bucks shipped anywhere in the US.

Also selling two sizes of in-aquarium isolators for keeping that pregnant fish, or keeping a betta in your larger, heated, and fitlerd aquarium so he wont end up in a bowl. Lots of uses...you do the thinking.

One is the large one.
6.5" Length x 3.5" Wide x 3.5 Deep.(Not counting the side floaters, only the container chamber itself)

Also comes with a grill for fry/eggs to fall down into so the adult fish wont end up eating them.

And a Lid to keep them from jumping out of the isolater and back into the tank. All option parts of course, so you can use it, or non. (Will be included)

The small one,
5.5" Length x 3" Wide x 3" Deep.

Only has the optional lid (Will be included)

Comparison in the two.

Now, some decor...$5Shipped I dont want it, you take it.

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
like the log and the anemone rock

TipStylez

XCELMotorsports.com
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle WA
5bucks shiped for both man. Thats almost free! haha

Edit:

Rock and log sold!

P.S. How come it wont let me edit the first post?

Last edited:

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
15 minute rule thing, kinda odd, but thats the rule, 15 minutes to edit posts then a mod would have to

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
how much is Isolators?

TipStylez

XCELMotorsports.com
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle WA
Plants are 30bucks shipped anywhere in the us. PLUS 4% Paypal fee since paypal steals peoples money.

And the isolators..

Offer me a decent price, and just add about 5bucks ontop for shipping, and 4% Paypal of course.

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
hmm, I dont know, I've never seen them before. what you need to get out of them

5Bettamom

7 BettaMom now!!! Woot woot
Dec 15, 2006
Washington
Aww man I wanted the log and the anemone rock..o well. Hope your fishes like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store