Arowana stressed

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MetalJeans

AC Members
Feb 20, 2022
i moved my 5 inch arowana into my 300 gallon 8ftx3ft tank after i suspected its previous tank was causing him not to grow and to dart around , but after moving him into the 300 he bends his tail, and doesn't swim at all, the ph is 6.5, no ammonia, nitrate levels are at 0 ppm and nitrite is at 0

NeverFadeAway86

AC Members
Jun 15, 2011
Columbus, OH
Real Name
Brian C
do you have alot of plants in the tank or just do a very large water change ? seems odd that nitrate would be at 0 unless it was one of those two things. has this tank been setup for awhile ?

MetalJeans

AC Members
Feb 20, 2022
do you have alot of plants in the tank or just do a very large water change ? seems odd that nitrate would be at 0 unless it was one of those two things. has this tank been setup for awhile ?
when we do water changes we do 30%, we do have small live plants in the tank , the tank has been set up for maybe 6 months now , other fish in the tank are fine , we found out if we turned the lights off he starts to swim a bit .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store