baaaaaad Idea

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LunchBox

Me fail english? that's unpossible!
Feb 7, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm going to make a picture frame enclosure to hang on my wall that will hold weiner dogs. it'll be advertised as having everything you need to have your own weiner dog living room decoration with none of the maintenance. I'll even throw in a deck of cards with every purchase so your weiner dogs can play poker in their little picture frame enclosures.

act now and I'll throw in a chihuahua enclosure for only 20 bucks more! it's perfect for dorm rooms!

your apartment building says "no pets"? no problem! this is a wall decoration, not a pet! give your landlord the finger and get your own wally-weiner wall decoration today!

call 1-800-IMADUMBASS

atc_ben

AC Members
May 16, 2006
Ormond Beach, FL
LunchBox said:
I'm going to make a picture frame enclosure to hang on my wall that will hold weiner dogs. it'll be advertised as having everything you need to have your own weiner dog living room decoration with none of the maintenance. I'll even throw in a deck of cards with every purchase so your weiner dogs can play poker in their little picture frame enclosures.

act now and I'll throw in a chihuahua enclosure for only 20 bucks more! it's perfect for dorm rooms!

your apartment building says "no pets"? no problem! this is a wall decoration, not a pet! give your landlord the finger and get your own wally-weiner wall decoration today!

call 1-800-IMADUMBASS

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
Sarcasism at it's best...

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
and worst...

Rowangel

I like fish with tarter sauce
Jan 20, 2006
Champaign, Illinois
LunchBox said:

call 1-800-IMADUMBASS
HAHHAHHAH! I just choked on my drink! Can I get the delux model in Saint Bernard? You never know when you can use one of those.

LunchBox

Me fail english? that's unpossible!
Feb 7, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
Rowangel said:
HAHHAHHAH! I just choked on my drink! Can I get the delux model in Saint Bernard? You never know when you can use one of those.
yeah but special order only.

Also please note that if your wally-weiner decoration arrives with a dead ornament, a replacement ornament can be ordered for a modestly discounted handling fee. just call 1-800-MYDOGSDEAD for more information.

reziztor

I'm the man in the box
Oct 20, 2005
Korea
I've seen worse. At least its filtered and heated. It's a better Betta home than most domestic Betta ever will see... But not cost effective.

Rowangel

I like fish with tarter sauce
Jan 20, 2006
Champaign, Illinois
Sorry off topic, but reziztor, do you own Gertrude's Rainbowfish? Where did you find them? Aquabid? I had wanted a pair awhile back for my nano, before I bought endlers, but never found any to buy! They are great looking fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store