Baby Bristlenose

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Hi Chenya! I'll get you a shipping quote out in a PM tomorrow. Enjoy your holiday!!

Reminder to all those interested in baby plecos, weather permitting, I will resume shipping beginning January 7th so get your orders in. These babies are ready for new homes....dad just hatch another batch!!!

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Are these very good at cleaning large leaves that got brown algae growing on them? Nice pics by the way!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
They look awesome.

I would like five to 76571.

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
Looks like you got a nice colony of them Pinkertd! I love my BNs. :)

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Hi CoralKeeper. Yes these guys will clean your plant leaves off and the brown algae will not be seen again! Unlike a lot of other types of plecos, these guys prefer algae over any other food. I supplement my tank feedings with romaine lettuce, algae discs and some raw zucchini since I don't have enough algae in that tank to support everyone. I have a pair of the golden albino variety of this pleco in my discus tank and rarely supplement them. That tank is spotless.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Ok. Thanks! Do you also breed cory cat fish? Do you have any cory cat fish for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store