Back after many years

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kew

AC Members
Jan 23, 2023
Hey all!
Years ago I joined AC and my interest in the hobby grew to where I had 7 tanks cranking away. I got pretty good at growing low light planted tanks with lots of shrimp and assorted fish. This all ended when I moved and downsized my house. It was a sad time. I gave much of my stuff away and all of my tanks.
Nearly 10 years have passed now and when I went to the transfer station this passed weekend I picked up a lightly used 10 gallon set up with a metal stand. It looks like an $80 starter kit and a $50 stand. I took it home and it all cleaned up like new. I was surprised that my wife was psyched about it too. We found the 2 square feet needed and so it looks like I’ll be back into it. My old name here was Que. I hope I can give as much help as I need. Now to find that box of stuff I kept. Peace

Reactions: dudley

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Hey Q.

Welcome back..

(If you wanted to use your old profile I expect they could reset the password and change email accounts if needed)

Reactions: dudley and Kew

Kew

AC Members
Jan 23, 2023
I figured as much. I’m kinda waiting for Bish to notice I’m back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store