WTB Barbs - Looking for nice color

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyroman9

AC Members
Nov 22, 2004
Hey all! I am doing a barb themed tank.
I have:
Rosy Barb, Black Ruby Barb, and some other tan and black striped barb.

My LFS has Tiger barb, gold barb, cherry barb, green tiger barbs, albino barbs.. I plan on getting all of these, but am hoping i can get ones that are a little bigger and a little more colorful. As we know most LFS's do not have fish with amazing color.

Let me know what ya got I am looking for any barbs that will remain pretty small (so no tinfoil barbs). I have paypal. Please post pics. I would want 3-6 of each fish.

Twistersmom

AC Members
Jan 17, 2009
barbs are usually stressed in the stores.
Once you take them home, feed them a good variety of foods, they will grow and color up quickly.

Cashlaw

AC Members
May 8, 2009
I had checkerboard barbs for a while (none for sale, sorry, just an idea). They started out very pale at the store, but inside a month, the black checks filled in, with little splashes of gold and amber. Actually very nice looking fish, and peaceful compared to Tigers.

pyroman9

AC Members
Nov 22, 2004
how much are the redline barbs?

yea i have noticed they color up pretty quick. just looking for something that the LFS does not have

Cashlaw

AC Members
May 8, 2009
+1 Frank's Aquarium! Wish I had the means and space to order a bunch of fish from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store