Best deal on Craigslist?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Manafel

AC Members
Oct 10, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Real Name
Kayla
Hello everyone,

I had one of my threads kind of turn into something like this one where everyone was showing off their best CL grabs. I also think that this would be a fun topic to see how much we Aquarists depend on great deals! My best so far was a 200 gallon drilled tank(that needs a lot of work) for $150 and a 75 gallon and stand for $100. Now I have set the bar(though not impressive at all) let's see who has had the best CL deal!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
A drilled 30 breeder for some cutteri cichlids I breed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I traded my gas powered r/c airplane for a 140 today with stand. It is in great condition bit the tank has some scratches on it. So whatever a 140g with stand is worth with some scratches compared to my airplane which I was selling for 300? Not sure if that is a good deal or not

I also got a 55g with a canister and stand and everything (I had to replace the tops but it did come with them) except fish for $180. Not sure how good that is either

carolinyens

AC Members
Apr 20, 2009
Butner NC
ok so I know its in the opposite direction but since i just checked cl like 5 min ago theres somebody in my area that is trying to sell their 10gal glass tank thats a few years old, just the tank, for $45. lol like get real.

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
I know it sounds pewny compared to the rest of your deals, but I got a 10 gallon with hood, heater, HOB, Thermometer, and a few other goodies for $8.00. I use it for a few of my Endlers.

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
I have never gotten a good deal on CL. Given a few like $150+ worth of small animal cages and stuff for like $30, toro personal pace lawnmower for $50, and some free misc stuff, Great shape john deer riding lawnmower always clean and taken care of for $700 (this thing cost over 2k when we bought it).

Wish someone would return the favor and post a good deal that I am interested in. Looking at buying a used car on CL, hopefully I can find something nice, but people seem to think the only thing that people want to see is the outside of the vehicle.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I know it sounds pewny compared to the rest of your deals, but I got a 10 gallon with hood, heater, HOB, Thermometer, and a few other goodies for $8.00. I use it for a few of my Endlers.
Actually you just reminded me lol. I just got a 10g with hood, light, heater, and filter for 10 bucks. I'm using it as a fry tank right now. I did buy a heater for it because the guy said he wasn't sure if it worked right and the thing was COVERED with lime and calcium deposits on everything that touched the water line so you still ended up with a better deal than that XD

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store