Betta male please he

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ren7373

Registered Member
Original poster
Feb 3, 2019
My betta male fish has been putting his mouth out of water and swimming around at a fast pace I’ll include some pictures I don’t know if it is dying or is just going through some type of sickness I have no idea about what he’s doing he’s been doing this for about 2 days I’ve never seen him do this before he always stays in that top left corner if you put your finger in front of him he will follow it and I think why he is always in that corner is because he can see light from the tank light reflecting on the wall i would love to know anyone’s suggestions on what is going on I just care for my fish an I don’t want him to pass so soonimage.jpg

Last edited:

Rbishop

...and over the edge.
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
What size container is that and what does it have for filtration? Tank parameters from a good liquid test kit?

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I'm just going to guess he's trying to build a bubble nest...in a very, very small tank (it looks tiny). How much is the volume of his "tank"? Is it cycled? Do you have test numbers & what are they? We need a lot more info to help you.

Ren7373

Registered Member
Original poster
Feb 3, 2019
its not a big tank and its not small its a decent size and what is a bubble nest

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store