Better late than never

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CaptnDan

AC Members
Oct 21, 2004
Panama City, FL
www.myspace.com
I guess this isn't very timely since I've been around here for about 2 years now, but "Hi everybody!"

I've been keeping fish for around 30 years now, and I may actually be getting the hang of it! I've always done freshwater with varying numbers of tanks. Right now I have 3, but there's a major project in the future - I'm going to remove an insert fireplace and build in a tank about 250 - 300 gallons. I need a big tank, because I want a school of 20 neons and I don't want anybody to be able to say I'm overstocked. LOL (It's really going to be an African Cichlid tank)

Other than fish, my main obsession, um, I mean interest, is motorcycle riding. There's nothing better after a grueling water change than a ride on an empty country road with the wind in your face. It could be better without the bugs, but I guess you take the good with the bad!

Before I posted this, I started a page on MySpace and even posted a pic there after some gentle persuasion from a friend... think cattle prod... (OK, I'm kidding... Luv ya... you know who you are) As you may have guessed, I'm not much on pictures of me! Anyway, the page is here: Dan's Page Stop by and say Hi! Other than my mug, there are pics of my dog and bird there too. Those are the good-looking critters. The other one... well, the guy in the suit is me. That was taken a few years ago and is a rare pic - me in a suit! Those who know me will think it's PhotoShopped, but it's real! I have the suit in the closet. The page is a work in progress, like me. Oh yeah, there's even an AC appropriate pic in there... LOL

sharkluvr

AC Members
Sep 19, 2006
hey catndan im also a fellow rider and i read you post about your near mishap sorry to hear that but it happens eveyday, b/c of careless people and its nice to have you here!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store