Better light?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
it can be on substrate, and in the water, and in certain circumstances with certain plants and cyanobacteria kind of toxic too.

and lets say you should buy a damn timer!!!!!

Reactions: Sprinkle

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
if plants get less than 8 hours of light, they tend to take on a winter form, so leave shapes are different, and more confined, I personally aim for 12-14, and samp lights up/down and dim appropriately to avoid algae,.

The better and more plants are growing, the less nutrients there will be for any algae.

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
if plants get less than 8 hours of light, they tend to take on a winter form, so leave shapes are different, and more confined, I personally aim for 12-14, and samp lights up/down and dim appropriately to avoid algae,.

The better and more plants are growing, the less nutrients there will be for any algae.
Thank you
it can be on substrate, and in the water, and in certain circumstances with certain plants and cyanobacteria kind of toxic too.

and lets say you should buy a damn timer!!!!!
I will get the timer 0.0

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
some? I would expect so, but also I would expect that lots would need more light and CO2.

I think some crypts and rotalas as examples would be pink/red, probably a few bucephelandra would have good color too

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Should be able to, just look up needs, especially for rotala, just to make sure it's a species that doesn't require something special.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
you are supposed to know better than to mention organic soil to me.. ?

next you8 will eb growing a sweet potato too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store